The Goomalling Heritage Walk, an initiative of the Goomalling Historical Society, will lead you for an hour’s stroll around town and describe the history of various sites including:
- Aerated Waters (the old cordial factory),
- the well that serviced the first European settlers in the townsite,
- the powerhouse and ice-works,
- the Goomalling Convent built in 1913 that was demolished due to the Meckering Earthquake in 1968,
- the army camp/ordinance store,
- the saddlery,
- and much more.
Bring your imagination and a copy of the Goomalling Heritage Walk brochure and picture how Goomalling used to be.