The Goomalling Caravan Park is a picturesque place for motor homers, caravanners and other travellers to stop and relax. Located next to the War Memorial Swimming Pool on Throssell Street (the Northam-Pithara Rd), it has:
- Grassed caravan sites
- Drive through sites for large rigs
- Large, modern camp kitchen
- Large pergola with tiled floor area
- Waterwise garden complete with gazebo and electric BBQ
- 9-hole mini putt-putt
- Male and female showers and toilets
- Spacious disabled facilities
- Baby change area
- Washing machine, dryer and clothes line
- Caretakers on-site
- 56 powered sites and 4 unpowered sites (View a Site map of Caravan Park)
- Tent area
- Dump point
- Walking distance to shops, recreation and medical facilities (the Shire of Goomalling’s website has information about local shops, recreational groups and facilities and health services)
|Rates||From 1 September 2014|
|Van sites Powered
|$30 per night (Conc. $20)
$180 per week (Conc. $120)
$15 per night (Conc. $10)
|Tent sites Powered
|$12.50 per night
$10 per night
|For each additional person in excess of 2 people||$5 extra per night|
|Powered van site for caravans which remain on the park for extended periods but are only occupied occasionally.
This charge must receive the prior approval of Council.
|$88 per week|
Pensioners, Seniors Card holders and registered members of CMCA and Caravan Clubs receive 40% discount on van and tent sites.
To make a reservation or for more information please contact Gary and Kat at the Goomalling Caravan Park and Motel Units on phone number (08) 9629 1183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.