The popular and highly regarded Goomalling Caravan Park is a picturesque place for motor homers, caravanners and other travellers to stop and relax. Located next to the War Memorial Swimming Pool on Throssell Street (the Northam-Pithara Rd), it has:
- Grassed caravan sites
- 4 fully self contained units with ensuite (Microwave / TV / Air-con / Plates / Cutlery)
- Drive through sites for large rigs
- Large, modern camp kitchen with satellite TV & Air conditioning
- Large undercover paved patio
- Waterwise garden complete with gazebo and electric BBQ
- 9-hole mini putt-putt
- Male and female showers and toilets
- Spacious disabled facilities
- Baby change area
- Washing machine, dryer and clothes line
- Caretakers on-site
- 56 powered sites and 4 unpowered sites (View the Caravan park map here)
- Tent area
- Dump point
- Walking distance to shops, recreation and medical facilities (the Shire of Goomalling’s website has information about local shops, recreational groups and Caravan park map facilities and health services)
|Rates||From 1 September 2014|
|Van sites Powered
|$30 per night (Conc. $20)
$180 per week (Conc. $120)
$15 per night
|Tent sites Powered
|$15 per night
$10 per night
|For each additional person in excess of 2 people||$5 extra per night|
|Powered van site for caravans which remain on the park for extended periods but are only occupied occasionally.
This charge must receive the prior approval of Council.
|$88 per week|
Pensioners, Seniors Card holders and registered members of CMCA and Caravan Clubs receive 33.3% discount on van and tent sites.
Caravan Park Caretakers
Our lovely park managers Fred and Verna have returned! Fred and Verna left Goomalling to travel Australia but thankfully for us have returned and look forward to many glorious days in their favorite country town.
To make a reservation or for more information please contact Fred and Verna at the Goomalling Caravan Park and Motel Units on phone number (08) 9629 1183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.